Gain Insights on the Senior Class of 2019
The Naviance Student Infographic
One of the most important decisions a student makes is what they will do after they graduate high school. Hobsons’ mission is to connect learning to life by matching students to opportunities across a lifetime of education decisions.
Naviance by Hobsons is a college, career and life readiness solution that helps students explore their strengths, interests and opportunities to help them find their best-fit postsecondary path. Utilized by students, families, school counselors, teachers, and administrators at more than 13,000 schools, this collaborative solution promotes college and career readiness by encouraging academic rigor and aligning student strengths, interests, and passions to long-term goals.
At the end of the 2018-2019 school year, Hobsons conducted a survey to gather insights on the postsecondary search process for students using Naviance. The scope of the data included:
- 1.8 million students in the Class of 2019,
- 7.2 million applications tracked in Naviance across,
- 1.1 million unique students,
- 3,068 Naviance student survey responses and;
- 2.5 million alumni records from 2007-2012 available from the National Student Clearinghouse within Naviance Alumni Tracker
To view a snapshot of the survey results, including trends, preferences, and behaviors of the class of 2019, check out The Naviance Student 2019 infographic.
View the infographic here.