Hobsons has partnered with AASA, The School Superintendents Association, and AACC, the American Association of Community Colleges, to foster dialogue between school superintendents and community college presidents to discuss and develop strategies to improve college readiness and create a seamless K-14 system to benefit students, parents, and the community.
Focusing on the benefits of dual enrollment programs, the convening addressed the following areas:
- Dual enrollment programs as part of high school strategic plans
- Types of school districts using dual enrollment programs
- Partnerships needed to operate dual enrollment programs
- Barriers and benefits associated with dual enrollment programs
- Completion of dual enrollment courses and students beginning college
To learn more about the convening and dual enrollment programs, download the full white paper.