We at Naviance by Hobsons are continuing to monitor the latest information regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). To support schools and districts through this unprecedented period, we have made many resources available to our Naviance clients.
Free Access to Naviance Curriculum
With the shift to a distance learning environment, schools and districts have had to adapt quickly to develop content and curriculum that is easy-to-use, impactful, and meaningful to students. To assist in this, Naviance is providing FREE access to our College, Career and Life Readiness Curriculum for all Naviance clients from now through June 30, 2020. To activate this in your Naviance subscription, please email email@example.com.
- Naviance Curriculum Lessons (you need to be logged in to access this service) offer 105 online, self-paced learning experiences related to college, career, and life readiness for students in grades 6 - 12. Lessons focus on six core themes:
- Self-discovery lessons help students understand their strengths and interests and connect them with their future goals.
- Success skills lessons are designed to equip students with the interpersonal skills they need to be successful in school and the workplace.
- Support network lessons allow students to understand and identify the people who are available to help them succeed.
- Career planning activities help students explore the careers that align with their strengths and interests.
- College planning lessons provide context behind college fit and match and walk students through the college planning process.
- Financial planning activities help students understand concepts related to budgeting, income, paying for college, and financial aid.
Other Free Resources
Additionally, the following free resources are available to ensure students can continue with and successfully complete their Naviance work online from any device. (NOTE: You need to be logged into Naviance to access the links below).
- Naviance Resource Guide highlights the grade-level activities for your student to complete online, keeping them engaged in college and career planning activities even if they are not physically in the classroom.
- Live Webinar Series allows you to learn from a Naviance expert about how to complete critical tasks with your students during the final months of the school year.
- **NEW** Show Me How is a self-service instructional tour designed to help students quickly understand the College Planning features in Naviance Student and reduce the support required from school and district staff. Staff can use Demo Naviance Student to use the Show Me How feature.
Hobsons' Business Operations
For the safety of our valued clients and our consulting and account management teams, we have suspended all travel for our staff for the foreseeable future. This decision will not impact our partnership with you or our service levels in any way. Our company has operating models and flexible infrastructure designed for onsite and remote client engagements. Naviance is built on resilient and mobile-responsive cloud-based technologies that scale to meet our clients’ increasing demand — both in school and anywhere students, parents, and administrators choose to access.
We will continue to monitor school news from around the country. We want to hear from you to understand how Naviance can best support you and your students during these unprecedented times. Our team stands ready to be of service.
Please feel free to contact your Naviance account manager or consultant with any questions. You can also get in touch with our team using this form.